The Henry County Senior Center provides services to older adult residents
throughout Henry County. These services enhance seniors dignity, support
their independence and encourage their community involvement. The Henry
County Senior Center is for ALL men and women over the age of 60!
The Senior Center is the place for
- Over 40,000 meals are delivered annually to about 190
- The Napoleon site serves over 9,000 meals each year in the dining
- Emergency meals for inclement weather days are provided to home-bound
- Nutritious frozen meal packs are available for seniors to use at home.
- Suggested donation of $3.00.
Call 419.599.0033 for more information.
-Approximately 850 trips per month taking older adults to
medical appointments, grocery shopping and to senior centers.
Call 419.592.8726 for more information.
- Monthly blood pressure checks.
- Exercise and line dance classes.
- Hearing aid checks and cleaning.
INFORMATION AND REFERRAL
- For older adults, their families, and their caregivers.
- Assistance with Medicare and other insurance issues.
LIFE ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS
- Computers with high speed internet connection, art classes,
day trips, learning opportunities.
- Caregiver and Grief Support Groups
- The Henry County Senior Center is funded through the Ohio
Department of Aging, Area Office on Aging of Northwest Ohio Title IIIB &
IIIC Grants, Senior Citizen's Levy, and Volunteers of the Henry County