The Henry County Senior Center provides services to older adult residents throughout Henry County. These services enhance seniors dignity, support their independence and encourage their community involvement. The Henry County Senior Center is for all men and women over the age of 60!
The Senior Center is the place for:
- Over 50,000 meals are delivered annually to about 400 home-bound seniors.
- The Napoleon site serves over 9,100 meals each year in the dining room.
- Emergency meals for inclement weather days are provided.
- Nutritious frozen meal packs are available for seniors to use at home.
- Suggested donation of $3.00
- Call 419.599.0033 for more information.
- Approximately 850 trips per month taking older adults to medical appointments, grocery shopping and to senior centers.
- Call 419.592.8726 for more information
- Monthly blood pressure checks.
- Tai-Chi and Zumba.
- Exercise and line dance classes.
- Hearing aid checks and cleaning.
INFORMATION AND REFERRAL
- For older adults, their families, and their caregivers.
- Assistance with Medicare and other insurance issues.
LIFE ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS
- Computers with high speed internet.
- Art classes.
- Day trips.
- Learning opportunities.
- Caregiver, Grief, and Mental Health Support Groups