Volunteers are integral to our organization.
Below you will find a list of volunteer opportunities that are typically available. If you find one of interest, complete the application form below.
Volunteer Opportunities Available
- Bake Sales - calling, baking, pricing, selling
- Coffee - at the Senior Center a couple mornings per week
- Computer - teaching others, data entry, social media
- Crafting - creating items for sale in our gift shop, at home or at the Senior Center art studio
- Events - Senior Day in the Spring, Senior Day at the Fair, Fair Booth
- Help with programming - in Deshler or Liberty Center
- Newsletter - assembly once each month
- Participant Council Member
- Rummage Sales - sorting, collecting, pricing, selling, clean up
- Staging, delivering, and lifting - Rummage Sales, Senior Day Events, Senior Food Program
- Telephone/Greeter - at the front desk of the Senior Center
- Woodworking shop - Coming Soon!